Planning for future opportunities is a wise investment.
For 43 years, the Community Foundation has built trusted partnerships with more than 100 agencies who have established Agency Funds with the Foundation.
Establishing an Agency Fund at the Community Foundation has distinct advantages for nonprofits:
- Ability to participate in a large diversified investment pool of over $250 million, resulting in very low investment fees (approximately 0.12% per year) leading to strong investment returns.
- No administrative fees charged by the Community Foundation.
- Easily make contributions or take distributions from your fund.
- Utilize our Investment Policy Statement.
- Low minimum balance ($10,000).
- Investments are overseen by an external, independent committee made up of professionals with significant investment experience.
- Receive simple quarterly fund statements.
- Amounts placed in an Agency Fund remain as an asset on the Nonprofit’s books.
With an Agency Fund at the Community Foundation, your organization gains credibility with donors when your long-term assets are entrusted by a large well-known Community Foundation. Planning to have reserve funds for future opportunities while creating an enduring impact on charitable causes throughout the community has never been simpler.