An investment in education is an investment in our community's future.
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is why we have a scholarship program that helps hundreds of students - high school seniors and adult learners - go to college or a trade or technical school. With the support and passion of our donors, we are able to award over $2 million in scholarships each year.
* 2019 Traditional Student Program - Scholarship Form: (Due: Mar. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship: (Due: Apr. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 FADMO - 'Dave Warren' Hospitality Scholarship: (Due: Feb. 8, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 SNAC - BSN and Beyond Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Fund: (Due: Mar. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 SCBA - Booker Law Academy Scholarship: (Due: Mar. 15, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* Sarasota Yacht Club - Employee Scholarship: (Processed Monthly): [More Info Here]
*2019 Adult Learner General Scholarship Program: [Available Mar. 1, 2019]
- Special Note: This application will only be available to students who 1.) are residents of Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or Desoto County 2.) will not be receive a renewable scholarship from the foundation for the upcoming school year 3.) will be 24 years of age or older as of December 31, 2019
- No other students should apply using this form as all ineligible applications will be automatically denied.
For any other questions, please contact Earl Young, our Manager of Scholarships and Special Initiatives, at (941) 556-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.