An investment in education is an investment in our community's future.
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is why we have a scholarship program that helps hundreds of students - high school seniors and adult learners - go to college or a trade or technical school. With the support and passion of our donors, we are able to award over $1.7 million in scholarships each year.
* 2017 Adult Learner - Fall Application Cycle (Due: Oct. 13, 2017) - Download Application Here
* 2017 - 2018 CFSC Renewal Application - (Due: July. 09, 2017) - Apply Here Today
- Special Note: This application is only available to students who 1.) received a multi-year renewable scholarship last year and 2.) are eligible to renew that award for this year. *No other students should apply using this form as all ineligible applications will be automatically denied.
* Fast Track Educational Fund for CNA's (Processed Monthly: Jul. 1 - Feb. 28) - [More Info Here]
* Sarasota Yacht Club - Employee Scholarship (Processed Monthly) - [More Info Here]
For any questions, please contact Earl Young, our Manager of Scholarships and Special Initiatives, at (941) 556-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org