An investment in education is an investment in our community's future.
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is why we have a scholarship program that helps hundreds of students - high school seniors and adult learners - go to college or a trade or technical school. With the support and passion of our donors, we are able to award over $2 million in scholarships each year.
* Sarasota Yacht Club - Employee Scholarship (Processed Monthly): [More Info Here]
* Joe Turnesa Memorial Scholarship Fund - (Due: October 24, 2018): [Apply Here Today]
* Adult Learner General Scholarship Program - (Due: October 31, 2018): [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 Traditional Student Program - Scholarship Form: [Available Jan. 1, 2019]
- Special Note: This application will only be available to students who 1.) are graduating high school seniors or current college students from either Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or Desoto County 2.) will not be receive a renewable scholarship from the foundation for the upcoming school year 3.) will be under the age of 24 as of December 31, 2019
- No other students should apply using this form as all ineligible applications will be automatically denied.
For any other questions, please contact Earl Young, our Manager of Scholarships and Special Initiatives, at (941) 556-7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.