An investment in education is an investment in our community's future.
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
This is why we have a scholarship program that helps hundreds of students - high school seniors and adult learners - go to college or a trade or technical school. With the support and passion of our donors, we are able to award over $1.7 million in scholarships each year.
* FADMO - Dave Warren Scholarship Fund (Due: Jan. 26, 2018) - [Apply Here Today]
* Fast Track Educational Fund for CNA's (Processed Monthly: Jul. 1 - Feb. 28) - [More Info Here]
* Sarasota Yacht Club - Employee Scholarship (Processed Monthly) - [More Info Here]
* 2018 Adult Learner - Spring Application Cycle - (Avail: Mar. 1, 2018)
* 2018 Traditional Learner - Annual Application Cycle - (Avail: Jan. 15, 2018)
For any questions, please contact Earl Young, our Manager of Scholarships and Special Initiatives, at (941) 556-7150 or email@example.com.