As our community becomes more complex, nonprofits are facing an unprecedented number of challenges on their path to success and understanding community needs.
That is why the Community Foundation of Sarasota County provides workshops and trainings as opportunities for local nonprofits to gather and learn from one another as well as industry experts about ways to maximize their efforts and strengthen their work.
Want to receive updates and invitations to our upcoming sessions?
Join our Nonprofit News Mailing List, a monthly newsletter created with nonprofits and their ever-changing needs in mind.
Our workshops and trainings cover a broad array of topics and fields and rotate on a variable schedule. Some of our recent offerings include:
- Community Foundation 101
- Refreshing and Reframing Events
- Developing a Communications Plan
- Transforming Your Social Media Presence for Giving Season
For more information on upcoming sessions, please see the details below:
Transform Your Social Media Presence
Nonprofit Training Series
Join the Community Foundation of Sarasota County and Dana Snyder of Positive Equation for a free three-part series on social media marketing. Refresh yourself on the fundamentals of social media strategy, deconstruct how to create a virtual livestreaming event, and learn how to maximize your social media advertising budget.
- 101: The "Must Know" Secrets to Social Media Marketing for Nonprofits
- 201: How to Create an Engaging Virtual Livestreaming Event
- 301: Find New Donors & Raise Brand Awareness with Social Media Advertising
You can watch the recordings by clicking "Watch Trainings" button.