The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes an investment in education is an investment in our community's future. And we believe that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Special Note: Students are only required to complete one traditional application to be eligible for any of the scholarships for which they qualify for. A traditional scholarship fund which requires a different application at this time is the Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship.
Traditional Student: Available Now
* 2019 Traditional Student Program - Scholarship Form: (Due: Mar. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
- Special Note: This application will only be available to students who 1.) are graduating high school seniors or current college students from either Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or Desoto County 2.) will not be receive a renewable scholarship from the foundation for the upcoming school year 3.) will be under the age of 24 as of December 31, 2019
- No other students should apply using this form as all ineligible applications will be automatically denied.
* 2019 SNAC - BSN and Beyond Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Fund: (Due: Mar. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 SCBA - Booker Law Academy Scholarship: (Due: Mar. 15, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
* 2019 Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship: (Due: Apr. 1, 2019) - [Apply Here Today]
Traditional Student: Coming Soon - Spring 2019
* All traditional applications are currently available.