The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes an investment in education is an investment in our community's future. And we believe that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Special Note: Students are only required to complete one traditional application to be eligible for any of the scholarships for which they qualify for. A traditional scholarship fund which requires a different application at this time is the Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship.
Traditional Student Scholarships - Coming Soon
* 2018 Renewal Application - Adult Learner and Traditional - (Postponed Until Further Notice due to Technical Issues)
1. Special Note: The renewal application is for students who were awarded a multi-year renewable scholarship last school year (2017-2018). This is not for new applicants. Students with renewable scholarships will be emailed instructions on how to renew and will be provided a link at that time. Please refer to your original email if you have questions about the terms of your scholarship. All other applicants will automatically be denied.
Traditional Student Scholarships - Available January 2019
* 2018 Traditional Student Scholarship - [Application Closed]
- Special Note: This application is only available to students who 1.) are graduating high school seniors or current college students from either Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or Desoto County 2.) will not be receive a renewable scholarship from the foundation for the upcoming school year 3.) will be under the age of 24 as of December 31, 2019 4.)
- No other students should apply using this form as all ineligible applications will be automatically denied.
* 2018 Father Connie Dougherty - [Application Closed]
Please contact Earl Young, Manager of Scholarships and Special Initiatives, at (941) 556-7150 or email@example.com, for any questions not answered within our website.