The Community Foundation of Sarasota County believes an investment in education is an investment in our community's future. And we believe that all who wish to further their education and increase future potential for success should have an equal chance to take advantage of the opportunities available to them.
Special Note: Students are only required to complete one traditional application to be eligible for any of the scholarships for which they qualify for. A traditional scholarship fund which requires a different application at this time is the Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship.
Traditional Student: Available Now
2019 Traditional Renewal Application: Apply here. Deadline is June 9 at 10 PM. This application is only open to Traditional Students who were awarded a renewable scholarship last year.
* 2019 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship (Deadline May 31, 2019 - download application)
* 2019 Traditional Student Program - Scholarship Form: (Deadline has passed) Notifications will be sent approximately May 17 to the email you submitted with your application.
* 2019 SNAC - BSN and Beyond Bachelor of Science in Nursing Scholarship Fund: (Deadline has passed)
* 2019 Andrew Monroe Memorial Scholarship: (Deadline has passed)
* 2019 SCBA - Booker Law Academy Scholarship: (Deadline has passed)
* 2019 Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship: (Deadline has passed)
* 2019 Performing Arts Scholarship: (Deadline has passed)