When nonprofits are more effective and efficient, donor dollars work harder.
Our support of local nonprofits goes deeper than the millions in grants we award each year. Our Community Investment team builds the capacity of local organizations to ensure donors’ charitable dollars make an even bigger impact.
Our streamlined Immediate Impact Grant application process is quick and easy for organizations that have demonstrated their transparency with a profile in The Giving Partner, saving nonprofits time and expense with the simple process.
Each month, 80-100 nonprofit staff and board members attend our free workshops and trainings and, in the past year, our team of retired business leaders completed nearly 30 high-value consultations at no cost to nonprofits.
More than 80 nonprofits have Endowment Funds with the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, benefiting from our large investment pools, with low investment fees and no administrative fees.
Grow your nonprofit's strength, one step at a time.
- Develop a profile online in The Giving Partner, our community's source for in-depth information about local organizations.
- Update your profile in The Giving Partner regularly so donors, funders, prospective board members and others can learn more about your current work, successes, leadership and needs.
- Contact us about professional consulting services to help with strategic planning, board governance, human resource challenges and other management or leadership development issues important to you.
- Attend our free monthly trainings.
- Tap into our digital resources.