Your clients rely on your recommendations to make important financial decisions. For more than 35 years, the Community Foundation of Sarasota County has offered a stable, protected environment for your client’s funds, so that their legacy continues for years to come.
We’re a Resource to You and Your Client
Partnering with the Community Foundation of Sarasota County adds a powerful philanthropic element to your range of services, strengthening your relationship with clients. We offer a highly personal and impact-orientated approach to philanthropy to meet the needs of you and your clients.
- We work through you. You stay in control of your client relationships; we’re here to support.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish an advised fund with us, you stay involved for generations.
- We partner with you. We provide support, information, and expertise on charitable giving.
- We help you build stronger relationships. Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you help them achieve.
Flexibility for Your Clients
The flexibility of the Community Foundation can mean a lot to your client. Whatever the charitable wish—to house the homeless, support education or the arts, clean up a neighborhood park, or participate in a broad revitalization initiative—we can be of real service. Your client can choose one or a combination of our basic types of funds to create a customized plan for fulfilling a philanthropic dream, all the while helping the donor achieve maximum tax benefits.
The Community Foundation of Sarasota County can support you as a professional advisor by providing:
- Personalized illustrations to present to your clients, for vehicles from gift annuities to charitable lead trusts.
- Review of fund documents to be sure how to best meet your clients’ wishes.
Confidential gift planning (may be anonymous, if desired).
We will assure that if a change of circumstances makes compliance with the terms of the gift instrument "unnecessary, undesirable, impractical or impossible," we will be able to carry on your client’s charitable wishes in perpetuity.