Clients have different wants and needs. Donor by donor, the Community Foundation of Sarasota County works to achieve the most good through creative solutions.
Options for Your Clients
By partnering with us, your clients can make a difference in a number of ways:
- Agency Endowment Funds: are established by nonprofit organizations to serve as everlasting endowments.
- Unrestricted Funds: provide discretionary income to respond quickly to pressing needs in our community.
- Donor Advised Funds: allow donors to recommend grants from the funds they have established.
- Field of Interest Funds: are directed to specific areas of need that have special meaning to the donor, such as children’s programs, arts education, the environment, aiding the homeless, etc.
- Restricted Funds: provide perpetual support to specific charities that donors care about the most.
- Scholarship Funds: help deserving young people and adults reach their dreams of higher education.